About 28% of homes listed don't sell the first time. Condition, location, market, price, strategy and real estate agent are a few reasons why a home doesn't sell.
Condition, location, market, price, strategy and real estate agent are a few reasons why a home might not sell. After I've seen your home and asked you some questions, I'll understand why your house didn't sell.
Your options are:
* List with the same agent.
* Keep the home now and sell later.
* Get a renter.
* Get a new real estate agent.
* Try to sell it yourself.
I'd like to get together with you for about 1/2 hour. We can look at your home together and discuss your some things. Then I'll determine whether or not I can help you.
1. I'll get your house sold.
2. I understand the psychology behind buying and selling real estate.
3. I know that each house is unique (even if they are the same floor plan on the same street) and will prepare an effective, aggressive custom strategy (and a backup) to get your home sold quickly.
4. I monitor market activity regularly and make adjustments to our action plan quickly if necessary.
5. Because I stay in touch with you on a regular basis throughout the selling process.
6. Because photos and marketing pieces for your home will be prepared by professionals.
7. Because I believe you are valuable and I want to help you have a great life!
Put my vast real estate education, knowledge and over 9 years of experience to work for you!
Schedule an appointment:
Contact me at 804-548-3637, or email@example.com.
Other homes are selling. Let's Get Your Home Sold Too!!!
Meantime, your can get an instant online assessment of your homes value here.